2-WEEK LOANER: TWSBI 580 Fountain Pen - Fine Nib (includes Regular post and return envelope, no rebate offer)

$19.95
Availability: In stock
QUICK SPEC's
QUICK DESCRIPTION
More Information
Origin Taiwan
Larry Loaner offer: You borrow the pen for 14 days (private use only). We send with a return paid satchel. For most loaner pens we rebate some or all of the loan fee against the purchase of the same pen within 30 days. (See rebate amount in the item title. Not be used with other promotions or discounts). $100 bond refundable if pen returned in good condition. Non-returns or damaged returns are charged at retail value of equivalent model. Limited 1 loan pen at a time, Australia only.
Options
I agree to take good care of the loan pen and return it within 2 weeks. I agree I am liable for any loss or damage beyond normal wear and tear (assessed at retail value and charged against my bond and/or credit card)+ $100.00

Find out why TWSBI is changing the game for fountain pens and borrow a TWSBI Diamond 580 Fountain Pen.

TWSBI Diamond 580 is a high capacity piston filler fountain pen, with a German made stainless steel nib. The Diamond 580 model is a lighter pen than the Diamond 580AL. We supply the loaner pen in size Fine as this is the most popular nib size.

*TWSBI Loaner conditions:

• This item is for a 14-day loan (for private use only)
  • We send you the pen by Regular Post (registered)
  • We include a return prepaid envelope
  • $100 bond refundable on return of pen in good condition
  • Unlike our gold nib loaners there is no rebate offer of the loan fee on subsequent purchase
  • Non-returns or damaged returns are charged at retail value
  • Limited to 1 loan pen at a time, available within Aust only
  • Please note the TWSBI 580 Loaner fee $19.95 is not refundable
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:2-WEEK LOANER: TWSBI 580 Fountain Pen - Fine Nib (includes Regular post and return envelope, no rebate offer)
No Questions Found.